пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

free sewing pattern salwar kameez




I want ... "2. To go back to bangkok (mum has plans before october ends, and it kind of looks like it doesnapos;t include me, sigh)"

WOOO�It includes me after all. And we shall be leaving tonight.
And I am not yet packed, and we are leaving the house in less than an hour.
And I am still writing this stupid entry.

Although I wonapos;t be able to feel the thrill of accessing AISIS when the clock hits 12:01 am on Tuesday morning, I shall replace it with the thrill of shopping endlessly (of course, not really, itapos;s with limit ... But) at Bkk. Yaaaay.

Will be back to internet life on Wednesday. :D
free sewing pattern salwar kameez, free sewing pattern purse bag tote, free sewing pattern purse, free sewing pattern print.



Комментариев нет: